Sunday, January 7, 2007

What's this site about?

Dear Readers,

This site is all about money, money and money. How to win long term money from bookmakers, how to squeeze some liquid by investing HYIP and AutoSurfs, etc

The verdicts done by me will be based on a specific calculation on bookmaker's odds, percentage of winning, history, face to face, and last but not least, LUCK !!! I shall specify the following details for your convenience:-
- Match event, date, type, who vs who
- Staking plan from 1/10 to 10/10
- Which bookmakers and what odds
- Result published after the match.

For HYIP and autosurfs, I have been in this industry for just 3 years, I earn and I lose too, studiotraffic, 12dailypro, and etc kinda HYIPs, I have been involved in. So I know exactly which one to choose, when to quit, when to go in again etc. What you need is just follow my selections and my sense :D

So why I setup this site?
First is to show off my betting skills, investment skill.
Second is to earn money through adsense (Don't just click, do supports the advertisers to make this stream of earning last long) and referrals.
I am very straightforward on this, frankly, in order to make this site active and grow, support me on this line and I shall strive my best to give the best of my efforts to make us wealth together !!!

Warmest Regards,
Stanley

No comments: